|Key People||Keith Todd, CEO|
|Products||Company-wide software to improve risk management technologies|
KRM22 is a London-based technology firm providing software to institutions to help identify and lower risks across the risk management and compliance operations.
The firm offers what it calls "risk management as a service" (RMaaS), which is a platform or dashboard that allows firms to monitor regulatory, market, technology and operational risks.
The firm was started by its Chairman and CEO Keith Todd, along with several industry technology veterans. It went public in April 2018, on the London Stock Exchange's AIM market and raised over £10 million.
KRM22 partnered with Trailight Ltd in May 2019 to enhance KRM's Global Risk Platform. The partnership included an agreement for KRM22 to distribute and support the Individual Accountability Regime and People Risk Management products on the Global Risk Platform. Trailight provides two compliance products to capital market firms.
Products and Services
The firm offers a 3-step approach:
1) benchmarking of its operations to identify areas of cost savings 2) implementation of a dashboard for monitoring risks or problems 3) optimization of risk tools on its platform
- The Future Of Risk Management. KRM22.
- Small-cap spotlight: KRM22 floats on AIM. Evening Standard.
- KRM22 enters into agreement to acquire Object+ for up to $3.9m. Shares.
- KRM22 Announces Partnership With Trailight Ltd. DerivSource.